Seva Stress Release: Acupressure for Self-Care Webinar
Learn a simple and effective self-care method for easing the stress response and supporting well-being! (Scroll down for full description and video introduction or read below).
The Seva Stress Release is a series of acupressure points held gently in a particular sequence that promotes deep relaxation. It takes 5 to 15 minutes to complete.
This dynamic and interactive webinar includes two 30-minute instructional videos and additional resources for continued practice.
Plus, enjoy a live one-on-one follow-up with Shira and join her monthly live online Seva practice sessions.
Thinking of sharing the webinar with someone else or purchasing it for them as a gift? See note at the bottom of the page*.
This dynamic and interactive webinar includes two 30-minute videos with demonstration and follow-along instruction for hands-on practice of Seva. Fully experience, learn, and practice:
- The transformative power of acupressure,
- A unique touch method,
- Locations of effective acupoints, and
- How to use this self-care method for a lifetime of stress relief.
To support your practice, the webinar also includes these additional resources:
- One page pdf instructional sheet with images,
- Digital booklet on the benefits of each point,
- 15-min practice-along video meditation with affirmations,
- 5-Min-Or-Less practice-along video and audio, and
- 11 page manual.
BONUS #1: Enjoy a 20-min live online/phone follow-up with Shira to get clarifications, answer any questions, receive specific guidance on accessing the points while experiencing physical constraints if needed, and practice Seva together.
BONUS #2: Join Shira’s monthly live online Seva practice sessions -- for free!
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: The webinar is accessed online via a secure login. The content is available to view online, and there’s an option to download the resources as well. Within 24 hours of your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with an invitation to log into the webinar and create your password.
SOUL LIGHTENING ACUPRESSURE® WEBINAR UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT: Please indicate that you have read and understand each section below by clicking the yes button when you make your purchase.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY: I understand that this webinar is designed to facilitate wholistic development and is not to be a replacement for psychotherapy or body therapy. I accept full responsibility for managing my own openings and progressions.
NO-TEACH AGREEMENT: I understand that I may share what I have learned with others for their own well-being, but I agree not to teach the material as a class for money. I understand that professional SLI teacher training is required to teach.
ADVERTISING: I understand that until I am officially certified by Soul Lightening International, my promotional materials must clearly display the appropriate disclaimers as outlined in the SLI Scope of Practice and Advertising Guidelines.
Soul Lightening Acupressure is a hands-on modality that integrates ancient teachings with contemporary techniques to promote health, awareness, and self-empowerment for well-being and personal transformation. Learn more @ https://www.soullightening.com.
* Thinking of sharing the webinar with someone else or purchasing it for them as a gift?
- If you wish to purchase the webinar for someone else, please indicate the recipient's name and email address in the provided space above. A gift announcement email will be sent to the webinar recipient with login information and the webinar's terms and conditions, and you will be notified when this email has been sent.
- Please note that the webinar package is designed for a single person and covers all materials and resources, the 20-min live follow-up, and a life-time subscription to the monthly Seva practices. Please use this webinar for one person only.
- If you happen to share the webinar with someone else, please consider making a donation @ https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ShiraOzSinai or purchasing a number of webinars.
- Please email Shira at email@example.com with the name and email of whoever you shared it with, so that s/he/they can receive an invitation to the monthly practices as well.
Any questions? Email Shira at firstname.lastname@example.org.