Online Meditative Card Night:
Thursday, March 19, 2020, 6:30 - 8:00pm
@ online via zoom
Connecting to the rhythms of nature during challenging times is one of the best ways to calm the body, clear the mind, and return to a sense of Presence or okayness.
The spring equinox on March 19 marks the astronomical first day of spring in the Northern Hemisphere. In nature, this is a time of renewal when buds and flowers appear on trees and the birds build their nests and tend to their young. For us humans, it typically signals the renewal of hope, dreams, plans, and visions for our future.
With all the news about the Corona virus and the concerns for our health and the health of our loved ones, it may seem difficult to feel any hope at all. But, we can employ this point of equinox in nature to come closer to a sense of balance within.
Using oracle cards and a seasonal meditation to call on our Inner Wisdom, we spend the evening together reconnecting with each other, re-inspiring hope, and gathering tools that provide us with support now.
Can't make this workshop?
Join Shira's email updates
to learn of other upcoming events!
Cost & Registration: $25. Space is limited for a small and rather intimate group. First, please register below. Then, pay using the link below registration or via Venmo (@shira-oz-sinai). Once both steps are completed, you will be emailed a link to join via Zoom. Please complete this 2-step registration process an hour before this event begins. There is no guarantee you will get the link on time if you register in less than an hour before the session.
Location: This session takes place online via Zoom. Click here to learn about joining a Zoom session. Since this is an interactive event, you will need to turn on your mic during the session, so that you can be heard. You can choose to have your camera on or off.
Questions? Contact Shira.
ONLINE Meditative Card Night: A Playful Spring Workshop
Using oracle cards and a seasonal meditation to call on our Inner Wisdom, we spend the evening together reconnecting with each other, re-inspiring hope, gathering tools that provide us with support now, and setting our sights on a brighter future.
Thursday, March 19, 2020, 6:30pm - 8pm. Via Zoom.
- If, for any reason, Shira elects to cancel the workshop, you will receive a full refund. This situation is highly unlikely, but emergencies do happen.
- If you elect to withdraw from the workshop more than a firm 24 hours prior to the workshop, you will receive a full refund.
- If you elect to withdraw from the workshop less than a firm 24 hours prior to the workshop, the following policy will apply:
- If your space in the workshop is filled by another participant, you will receive a full refund, minus a $5 administrative fee. The refund will be made after the workshop if your space in it is filled. If your space is not filled, you will be notified by email that no refund will be given.
- If there are exigent circumstances (i.e. sudden severe illness, death in the immediate family, etc.) you may apply for a refund by informing Shira of the circumstances. This information will be reviewed and a decision made on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified by email of the decision. If approved, you will receive a full refund minus a $5 administrative fee.
- If you are a “no-show” for a session or a whole series (meaning, you registered and paid but didn't show up and did not notify Shira), you will not receive a refund.