Holiday Stress Relief:
Yoga Nidra Meditation
Tuesday, December 10, 6:30 - 7:30pm
@ Crossings Healing & Wellness, Silver Spring, MD
Feeling the holiday stress? Give yourself the gift of relaxation!
The bridge between Thanksgiving and the next holiday is often packed with lots of doing, shopping, working hard to wrap things up for the new year, family visits, travel plans, and more. In order to arrive at those highly anticipated days off with some energy left to enjoy them, it's vital to take a moment amidst the chaos to breathe, tend to self, and (re)locate an internal sense of peace.
Join Shira for an effortless practice of iRest® Yoga Nidra Meditation that melts away tension, relaxes the nervous system, and gives you access to replenishing rest. Never practiced Yoga Nidra before? It's easy! The only thing to do is set up a cozy nest for yourself to rest into using pillows and blankets. Then let the guided practice do the work for you!
Every body is welcome; no previous experience necessary. BYOB (Bring Your Own Blanket).
Yoga Nidra practice is one of the most relaxing, yet invigorating practices--I really moved into it.
Cost & Registration: $20 per person. Pay online now or in cash upon arrival (exact change is appreciated!). Register below to save your spot. Cancellation policy below too.
Location: Crossings Healing & Wellness is located at 8720 Georgia Avenue, Suite 300, Silver Spring, MD 20910. (Please note that since July 2016, Crossings is no longer located above the Whole Foods on Fenton Ave.) Please be mindful to move quietly, if not silently, through the hallways leading to the studio to maintain an atmosphere of calm where private treatments take place.
Parking & Directions: Public Garage 7 is the closest Garage and features the Pay-by-Space System which utilizes centralized pay stations that are in convenient locations within public parking garages. Garage 7 is located at 8530 Cameron Street with entrances on Cameron Street and Fenwick Lane. For driving and public transportation directions, click here.
Props/Clothing: The studio is equipped with pillows and some blankets, potentially enough for all. Please bring a blanket to cover up with, so that you're warm during the practice. You may wish to bring an eye pillow or a scarf to put over your eyes to block out any light. No special clothing necessary. Wear clothes comfortable for lying down.
Questions? Contact Shira.
Looking for more wintertime support for body, mind, & spirit?
Meditative Card Night:
A Playful Winter Workshop
Friday, Dec 21, 6:30-8:30pm
Holiday Stress Relief: Yoga Nidra Meditation
Feeling the holiday stress? Give yourself the gift of relaxation! Yoga Nidra meditation gives you access to deep and lasting rest without any effort. The best part? You'll arrive at your days off with a lot more patience, peacefulness, and plenty of room for holiday cheer! Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 6:30-7:30pm @ Crossings Healing & Wellness, 8720 Georgia Avenue, Suite #300, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Fee: $20 per person. To pay for more than one person, please add item to cart and adjust quantity before you check out.
Details @ www.ShiraOzSinai.com/Holiday-Stress-Relief.
- If, for any reason, Shira elects to cancel this session (highly unlikely but emergencies do happen), you will receive a full refund.
- If you elect to withdraw from this session on or before December 8, 2019, you will receive a full refund, minus a $5 administrative fee.
- If you elect to withdraw from the session after December 8, 2019, the following policy will apply:
- If your space in the session is filled by another participant, you will receive a full refund, minus a $5 administrative fee. The refund will be made after the session if your space in it is filled. If your space is not filled, you will be notified by email that no refund will be given.
- If there are exigent circumstances (i.e. sudden severe illness, death in the immediate family, etc.) you may apply for a refund, informing Shira of the circumstances. This info will be reviewed and a decision made on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified by email of the decision. If approved, you will receive a full refund less a $5 administrative fee.
- If you are a “no-show” for a session or the whole series (meaning you registered and paid but didn't show up and did not notify Shira), you will not receive a refund.