Meditative Card Night: Fall Play Workshop
saturday, september 22, 6:30 - 8:30pm @ The Spectrum Center for Natural Medicine
This is your invitation to a not-your-ordinary card night!
Right around Halloween, as the nights grow longer and the scent of autumn fully fills the air, an aura of mystique seems to spread over our lives. According to the ancient Chinese, this is an auspicious time to reconnect with our inner knowing, intuitive instincts, and animal wit. How about an evening of magic, play, and inspiration using oracle cards to uncover the wisdom within?
We begin by posing questions about the present and about moving through the holidays/winter with ease, then pick cards from decks that explore nature, chakras, and more, and finally integrate the insights with a Yoga Nidra meditation. Prepare for FUN!
Light refreshments served (you're also welcome to bring your own dinner/snack and eat during the first part of our gathering). No previous experience necessary. Please bring a journal and pen for your notes.
Date & Time: Thursday, October 26, 2017, 6:30 - 8:30pm.
Props/Clothing: All props are provided, including yoga mats, blankets, and eye covers. Some people like to bring their own. No special clothing necessary. It is recommended you wear clothes that are comfortable for sitting and lying down.
Cost & Registration: $50 (see cancellation policy below). Space is limited for an intimate group. Register and pay below to secure your spot.
Location: The Spectrum Center for Natural Medicine is located at 8555 16th Street, Suite #402, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Questions? Contact Shira.
Can't make this workshop?
Join Shira's email updates
to learn of other upcoming events!
Meditative Card Night: A Playful Autumn Workshop
How about an evening of magic, play, and inspiration using oracle cards to uncover the wisdom within? We'll pose questions, pick cards, notice insights, and integrate with a Yoga Nidra meditation.
Saturday, Sept 22, 6:30-8:30pm @ The Spectrum Center for Natural Medicine, 8555 16th St., #402, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Light refreshments served.
Details @ www.ShiraOzSinai.com/Autumn-Meditative-Card-Night.
- If, for any reason, Shira elects to cancel the workshop, you will receive a full refund. This situation is highly unlikely, but emergencies do happen.
- If you elect to withdraw from the workshop more than a firm 48 hours prior to the workshop, you will receive a full refund.
- If you elect to withdraw from the workshop less than a firm 48 hours prior to the workshop, the following policy will apply:
- If your space in the workshop is filled by another participant, you will receive a full refund, minus a $5 administrative fee. The refund will be made after the workshop if your space in it is filled. If your space is not filled, you will be notified by email that no refund will be given.
- If there are exigent circumstances (i.e. sudden severe illness, death in the immediate family, etc.) you may apply for a refund by informing Shira of the circumstances. This information will be reviewed and a decision made on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified by email of the decision. If approved, you will receive a full refund minus a $5 administrative fee.
- If you are a “no-show” for a session or a whole series (meaning, you registered and paid but didn't show up and did not notify Shira), you will not receive a refund.