Register for fall/winter 2020 events
Event Procedures & Policies
- All workshops are offered online via Zoom (New to Zoom?). Registration closes 60 minutes prior to workshop time.
- A confirmation and link to join the Zoom workshop is emailed automatically upon registration, followed by two reminder emails.
- Registration includes access to live class and, when indicated, also includes link to the recorded workshop, emailed shortly after workshop and accessible for 7 days.
- To ensure emails make it to your inbox, please save firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
- Virtual workshop space opens 5 minutes before listed start time.
- All workshops are recorded. You may choose to have your mic and camera on or off.
- Cancellation policy: see workshop webpage for each workshop's detailed cancellation policy. Generally, changes to a workshop date and cancellations can be made more than 24 hours before the scheduled workshop time. Any changes or cancellations made in less than 24 hours result in a charge equivalent to 100% of the workshop fee. Reserved spots cannot be transferred to others.
Co-create a safe, warm, and welcoming space in a series of monthly gatherings that gently and honestly explore the great challenges as well as the unlimited treasures of living an awakened life. Join together with a group of like-hearted women in sowing the seeds of true friendship. Each session begins with an instructive and heartfelt talk followed by an iRest® Yoga Nidra meditation. A bonus feature of the Women's Meditation Circle is a private webpage where video of each session is posted along with an audio recording of the meditation, for when you miss a session or when you want to continue practicing throughout the month. Please note, registration is for a complete series of 5 sessions meeting on the above-listed dates. More info @ http://www.shiraozsinai.com/womens-circle.
We gather on the evening of the autumn equinox, marking together the time in which the length of day and night are equal. This is an auspicious time to meditate on balance in our lives. We virtually pull a set of oracle cards to call on our inner wisdom, share a seasonal meditation, reflect on what we’re letting go, and invite our inspiration to come in. Let's find gratitude for the supports we've received and gather resources for what's yet to come. More info @ http://www.shiraozsinai.com/meditative-card-night.
Follow an ancient yogic teaching and turn limiting thoughts about your knowledge, like "I don’t know enough," "I am so confused," and "Everybody else knows more than me," to an experience of your intelligent wholeness. Just as the sun is at times veiled by clouds, so is our wholeness veiled by thoughts and beliefs that we are broken or somehow not good enough, limited, small, separate, and powerless. Behind those clouds of not enough-ness, our warm and bright wholeness shines on. Learn how awareness of these limiting thoughts and their accompanying feelings helps us uncover our essence as wholeness. Fee includes attendance in live workshop, 7 day access to recording, 3 downloadable meditations, and two follow-up Wholeness Practice Sessions on Mondays, October 5 & 12, 4:00 - 5:00pm EST. More info @ http://www.shiraozsinai.com/wholeness-i-am-2020.
Discover a series of acupressure points that you can repeatedly apply on your self for stress release and overall well being. "Seva" (pronounced SAY-VA) in Sanskrit means compassionate service. The Seva Stress Release acupressure sequence was developed by Soul Lightening Acupressure after 9/11 to serve and heal the community. It was first used in 2001 to treat rescue workers at the piers in NYC. Learn and practice a unique touch method, locations of effective acupoints, and how to use this protocol for self-care. Workshop fee includes live attendance, all digital materials, and unlimited monthly Seva Practice Sessions at no additional cost. More info @ http://www.shiraozsinai.com/seva-online.
For past participants in the Seva Acupressure for Stress Relief Workshop. A refresher, chance to practice Seva Acupressure for Stress Relief with others, and most importantly--a way to access deep healing and well being.