Register for autumn/winter 2021 events
A guided meditation for cultivating calm, easing into restfulness, and increasing a sense of well-being. Attend live and/or via recording accessible for 7 days and sent shortly after the practice ends. iRest® has been scientifically proven effective for various conditions including chronic pain, sleep problems, depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Whether you're dealing with any of these conditions or simply looking for a way to destress and feel calmer, you're welcome to join. Set up a cozy pod to relax into and let the guided practice do the work. REGISTER to save a spot. See below for event procedures and policies. Learn more about this class here.
We gather on the eve of the winter solstice, marking together the time in which the length of day is shortest and the length of night longest. This is an auspicious time to meditate on our own power, that which illuminates us from within and strengthens us as we face the darkness. We share a seasonal meditation and set our intentions for winter. We then virtually pull a set of oracle cards as we ask our inner wisdom to locate the resources that will guide us safely through the cold and dark months ahead. Together, we find our way towards our internal center of peace for a restful and restorative winter season. More info @ https://www.shiraozsinai.com/meditative-card-night.
Event Procedures & Policies
- All events are offered online via Zoom (New to Zoom?). Registration closes 60 minutes prior to event time.
- A confirmation and link to join the Zoom event is emailed automatically upon registration, followed by two reminder emails.
- Registration includes access to live event and, when indicated, also includes link to recording, emailed shortly after event is over and accessible for 7 days.
- To ensure emails make it to your inbox, please save firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
- The online registration system accepts PayPal, Square, and Debit/Credit cards.
- Virtual event space opens 5 minutes before listed start time, unless otherwise indicated.
- All events are recorded. You may choose to have your mic and camera on or off.
- Cancellation policy: see each event's webpage for detailed cancellation policy. Generally, changes to an event date and cancellations can be made more than 24 hours before the scheduled time. Any changes or cancellations made in less than 24 hours result in a charge equivalent to 100% of the event fee. Reserved spots cannot be transferred to others.