Register for Spring 2021 events
A guided meditation for cultivating calm, easing into restfulness, and increasing a sense of well-being. Attend live and/or via recording accessible for 7 days and sent shortly after the practice ends. iRest® has been scientifically proven effective for various conditions including chronic pain, sleep problems, depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Set up a cozy pod for yourself to relax into using pillows and blankets (your bed or a comfortable couch work great). Then let the guided practice melt away your tension, recalibrate the nervous system, and lead you back to peacefulness. Zoom room opens 10 minutes before class to settle in, connect, and ask questions. The class ends quietly to support a silent transition into sleep and stillness. Click REGISTER to save your spot. See below for event procedures and policies. Learn more about this class here.
Co-create a safe, warm, and welcoming space in a series of monthly gatherings that gently and honestly explore the great challenges as well as the unlimited treasures of living an awakened life. Join together with a group of like-hearted women in sowing the seeds of true friendship. Each session begins with an instructive and heartfelt talk followed by an iRest® Yoga Nidra meditation. A bonus feature of the Women's Meditation Circle is a private webpage where video of each session is posted along with an audio recording of the meditation, for when you miss a session or when you want to continue practicing throughout the month. Please note, registration is for a complete series of 5 sessions meeting on the above-listed dates. More info @ http://www.shiraozsinai.com/womens-circle.
We gather on the eve of the summer solstice, marking together the time in which the length of day is longest. This is an auspicious time to meditate on the peak of joy and the warmth of love in our hearts. We share a seasonal meditation and set our intentions for summer. We then virtually pull a set of oracle cards as we ask our inner wisdom to locate the resources that will guide us safely through the months ahead. Together, we explore how we can support our hearts into ease, safety, and happiness this summer season. More info @ https://www.shiraozsinai.com/meditative-card-night.
Discover a series of acupressure points that you can repeatedly apply on your self for stress release and overall well being. "Seva" (pronounced SAY-VA) in Sanskrit means compassionate service. The Seva Stress Release acupressure sequence was developed by Soul Lightening Acupressure after 9/11 to serve and heal the community. It was first used in 2001 to treat rescue workers at the piers in NYC. Learn and practice a unique touch method, locations of effective acupoints, and how to use this protocol for self-care. Workshop fee includes live attendance, all digital materials, and unlimited monthly Seva Practice Sessions at no additional cost. More info @ http://www.shiraozsinai.com/seva-online.
Event Procedures & Policies
- All events are offered online via Zoom (New to Zoom?). Registration closes 60 minutes prior to event time.
- A confirmation and link to join the Zoom event is emailed automatically upon registration, followed by two reminder emails.
- Registration includes access to live even and, when indicated, also includes link to recording, emailed shortly after event is over and accessible for 7 days.
- To ensure emails make it to your inbox, please save firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
- Virtual event space opens 5 minutes before listed start time, unless otherwise indicated.
- All events are recorded. You may choose to have your mic and camera on or off.
- Cancellation policy: see each event's webpage for detailed cancellation policy. Generally, changes to an event date and cancellations can be made more than 24 hours before the scheduled time. Any changes or cancellations made in less than 24 hours result in a charge equivalent to 100% of the event fee. Reserved spots cannot be transferred to others.