Register for fall/winter 2020 events
Event Procedures & Policies
- All workshops are offered online via Zoom (New to Zoom?). Registration closes 60 minutes prior to workshop time.
- A confirmation and link to join the Zoom workshop is emailed automatically upon registration, followed by two reminder emails.
- Registration includes access to live class and, when indicated, also includes link to the recorded workshop, emailed shortly after workshop and accessible for 7 days.
- To ensure emails make it to your inbox, please save email@example.com to your contacts.
- Virtual workshop space opens 5 minutes before listed start time.
- All workshops are recorded. You may choose to have your mic and camera on or off.
- Cancellation policy: see each workshop's webpage for detailed cancellation policy. Generally, changes to a workshop date and cancellations can be made more than 24 hours before the scheduled workshop time. Any changes or cancellations made in less than 24 hours result in a charge equivalent to 100% of the workshop fee. Reserved spots cannot be transferred to others.
Co-create a safe, warm, and welcoming space in a series of monthly gatherings that gently and honestly explore the great challenges as well as the unlimited treasures of living an awakened life. Join together with a group of like-hearted women in sowing the seeds of true friendship. Each session begins with an instructive and heartfelt talk followed by an iRest® Yoga Nidra meditation. A bonus feature of the Women's Meditation Circle is a private webpage where video of each session is posted along with an audio recording of the meditation, for when you miss a session or when you want to continue practicing throughout the month. Please note, registration is for a complete series of 5 sessions meeting on the above-listed dates. More info @ http://www.shiraozsinai.com/womens-circle.
Discover a series of acupressure points that you can repeatedly apply on your self for stress release and overall well being. "Seva" (pronounced SAY-VA) in Sanskrit means compassionate service. The Seva Stress Release acupressure sequence was developed by Soul Lightening Acupressure after 9/11 to serve and heal the community. It was first used in 2001 to treat rescue workers at the piers in NYC. Learn and practice a unique touch method, locations of effective acupoints, and how to use this protocol for self-care. Workshop fee includes live attendance, all digital materials, and unlimited monthly Seva Practice Sessions at no additional cost. More info @ http://www.shiraozsinai.com/seva-online.
We gather on the eve of the winter solstice, marking together the time in which the length of day is shortest and the length of night longest. This is a powerful time to meditate on our soul's purpose, that which illuminates us from within and strengthens us as we face the darkness. We share a seasonal meditation and set our intentions for winter. We then virtually pull a set of oracle cards as we ask our inner wisdom to locate the resources that will guide us safely through the cold and dark months ahead. Together, we find our way towards our internal center of peace for a restful and restorative winter season. More info coming soon.