Autumn Workshop: A Yoga Nidra Vision Quest
Saturday, November 23, 2019
2:00 - 4:00pm
Silver Spring, MD
Owls, bears, foxes, and tigers, along with the rest of the animal world, inspire us with their resilience, wisdom, flexibility, and strength. Many lessons lie in how they survive their environment, how they fend for their young, and how they relate to their mates and community.
We humans too are a part of the animal world. We act and react, contract and expand, twitch and itch in response to our environment. Without thinking, without really realizing it, our animal wit informs our every step.
When we watch, think of, dream about, and connect with animals and their different powers, we are inspired to value our own talents and skills and empowered to move through the varying challenges in our lives.
As the air grows colder and length of daylight shorter, there's a natural pulling inwards, a natural quieting, a natural opportunity to follow our animal wit towards a more intimate relationship with our own spirit.
In this workshop we gather together with an intention to connect with our animal wit for guidance and support during this season of our lives--no matter what it is we are currently facing.
We open by setting up our space and shifting from our habitual perceptions to the unbound insights of our true nature. We then embark on a meditative vision quest using Yoga Nidra meditation to encounter an animal spirit guide. We conclude with gathering our insights and setting our intentions for a holiday season filled with more ease and greater appreciation for self and life.
No previous experience necessary. Register below!
BONUS: Attend workshop and receive a downloadable MP3 recording of the Yoga Nidra Vision Quest for continued support throughout the season and life!!!
Can't make this workshop?
Join Shira's email updates
to learn of other upcoming events!
Props/Clothing: All props are provided, including yoga mats, blankets, and eye covers. Some people like to bring their own. No special clothing necessary. It is recommended you wear clothes that are comfortable for sitting and lying down. Please bring a journal and pen for your notes.
Cost & Registration: $50. Space is limited, please register and pay below to secure your spot. (See cancellation policy below).
Location: The Spectrum Center for Natural Medicine, 8555 16th Street, Suite #402, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Questions? Contact Shira.
Autumn Workshop: Yoga Nidra Vision Quest
In this workshop we gather together with an intention to connect with our animal wit for guidance and support during this season of our lives--no matter what it is we are currently facing. Through a meditative vision quest using yoga nidra, we connect with an animal spirit for guidance towards a more intimate connection with our own spirit.
Saturday, November 23, 2019, 2-4pm @ The Spectrum Center for Natural Medicine, 8555 16th St., #402, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Details @ www.ShiraOzSinai.com/autumn-vision-quest.
- If, for any reason, Shira elects to cancel the workshop, you will receive a full refund. This situation is highly unlikely, but emergencies do happen.
- If you elect to withdraw from the workshop more than a firm 48 hours prior to the workshop, you will receive a full refund.
- If you elect to withdraw from the workshop less than a firm 48 hours prior to the workshop, the following policy will apply:
- If your space in the workshop is filled by another participant, you will receive a full refund, minus a $5 administrative fee. The refund will be made after the workshop if your space in it is filled. If your space is not filled, you will be notified by email that no refund will be given.
- If there are exigent circumstances (i.e. sudden severe illness, death in the immediate family, etc.) you may apply for a refund by informing Shira of the circumstances. This information will be reviewed and a decision made on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified by email of the decision. If approved, you will receive a full refund minus a $5 administrative fee.
- If you are a “no-show” for a session or a whole series (meaning, you registered and paid but didn't show up and did not notify Shira), you will not receive a refund.